Block Party August 26!
Friday, Aug. 26th
1200 block of S. Palmer
(between Grimes and Driscoll)
In Case of rain, the party will be held on Sat. Aug. 27th, same time & place
All are welcome!
Join new and old neighbors to celebrate the end of summer, share dinner, enjoy music and have fun.
Please bring a side dish to share!
If you are able, please bring your yearly membership dues.
Suggested $10 per household, $5 student/senior household.
- HAND-Bloomington’s Department of Housing & Neighborhood Development: Provides part of the funding for the block party.
- BPNA-Bryan Park Neighborhood Association: provides the rest!
- Lost River Risin’: Enjoy the sounds of neighbor Rex Hunt’s local band.
- Joe Lee’s Famous Clown Act: Our neighbor, Joe Lee, professionally trained clown, will delight the kids!
- You: Please bring a side dish to share with neighbors!
- BPNA: will supply burgers (veggie and beef), condiments, buns, drinks, cups, napkins, plates & plasticware.